Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Talk of the Town
One of our outstanding lecturers, Prof. Dr. Alexander Kleger, Director of the Ulm University Institute of Molecular Oncology and Stem Cell Biology, was awarded the German Cancer Prize 2023. He received the prize for his innovative and groundbreaking research approaches in the category “Experimental Research”. Congratulations!
Meet | Prof. Dr. Alexander Kleger
His engagement for Advanced Oncology:
- Since 2021, he is one of our lecturers in the Study Program Master Online Advanced Oncology, Module 2: Interdisciplinary Oncology | "Animal models in oncology"
- Since 2019 he supervises master theses in the field "Identifying and exploiting the weaknesses of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma for individualized therapy"
- Ulm University, Department of Internal Medicine I, Head of Section Interdisciplinary Pancreatology (SIP),
- Director of the Institute of Molecular Oncology and Stem Cell Biology (IMOS)
- Heisenberg Professor of Molecular Oncology
- Head of Core Facility Organoids