Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
- Current therapeutic standards including integrated care concepts
- Basics of molecular diagnostics and therapy
- Basics of clinical research including statistics
- Management of health care entities
- Personal coaching
Accredited teaching material
- 165 hours of lecture videos with interactive elements
- Additional readings (relevant publications, library)
- Self-testing and forum
- More than 10 years of successful digital teaching and learning concept
- Learning at your own pace: 90% free time allocation
- Individual and flexible learning: spatially independent learning
- 5 workshop seminars with international participants
- University Degree - Academic Degree: Master of Science
- 60 ECTS points
- International specialists meet and network
- Interdisciplinary exchange
- Preparation for diverse career opportunities / leadership positions in medicine, research or business
- Lifelong update in the Alumni-Circle
- one-week seminar
- Organised by our cooperation partner, the European School of Oncology (ESO)
- Discuss patient management according to the latest science
- Meet European colleagues from oncology and exchange ideas
Our students and lecturers are from all over the world. Join the Advanced Oncology Network today!
Successful blended learning concept
90 % Distance Learning
The blended learning concept of the “Master Online Advanced Oncology” CME online program combines a sophisticated e-learning program with networking workshops. The participants receive a total of 165 hours of lecture videos, didactically linked and provided with interactive elements, for self-study. About 150 international experts in oncology and other relevant fields guide through the learning program. The concept combines the effectiveness and flexibility of modern online learning elements with the social aspects of face-to-face encounters and the opportunity for networking during face-to-face seminars. Furthermore, we provide the participants with access to the university library.
10% Seminars in an exclusive atmosphere
In addition to individual study times, all participants meet for mandatory seminars. The meetings will take place in the university’s own seminar centre “Villa Eberhardt”. Examinations are taken there and presentations and workshops are held. In addition, there is plenty of time to get to know each other and exchange ideas.
The representative former residence of an Ulm family of manufacturers is the seminar centre of the University of Ulm. This little gem on the Safranberg in Ulm offers the participants the perfect setting for seminars, exams and network discussions. The associated park invites you to take a srtoll during the conference breaks, and accommodation in the nearby Ulm hotels is organised in consultation with the students.
Training Hospital To-Train-U (TTU)
Ulm University's teaching hospital was inaugurated in 2021. In addition to the University's largest lecture hall, it contains several floors with rooms fully equipped for the training of medical students and specialists. Small group teaching and workshops with simulated patient scenarios are taking place here with the options of direct and recorded observation. Physical examinations, surgery scenarios, and emergency medicine scenarios as parts of entrustable professional activities can also be practiced here. A wet lab completes the spectrum of training scenarios for medical students and students of other medicine-related study programs.
Included: Your participation in the ESO-ESMO Masterclass
As a graduate of the module Advanced Therapies, you have the option to join us in the ESO-ESMO Masterclass, which is organised by our cooperation partner, the European School of Oncology (ESO).
In this full-immersion workshop, you will apply the knowledge you gained during your studies, meet European colleagues and exchange ideas with the other international participants and faculty of the Masterclass. Difficult communication scenarios with international experts and professional actors as well as case discussions provide the full spectrum of current oncology knowledge and skillset.
Do you have any questions?
During your continuing education and after the seminar days, we ask you to evaluate your learning units and seminars. This evaluation is an important tool of our quality management. We report your evaluations back to our instructors and thus guarantee the consistently high quality of our modules.
Fine tuned concept in a distinctive atmosphere
In an international circle and small semester groups of a maximum of 20 participants, the course offers an intensive exchange between students from all countries and international experts. In addition to the self-study phases, participants and teachers usually meet in person for five workshop seminars in the exclusive premises Villa Eberhardt in Ulm. In the Alumni Circle you stay in touch with each other.